阿狸梦之岛·我的云
王欢执导的动画片
《阿狸梦之岛·我的云》是王欢执导的动画片。
动画片简介
不管晴天雨天,我知道,在天上很远很远的地方有一朵,我的云。
幕后人员
出品人:北京梦之城文化有限公司
监制:徐瀚
导演:王欢
编剧:薄荷映像、徐瀚
分镜:方舟
美术:何帆
原画:王欢、宋阳、李丹、奇异果
动画:初鹏、方舟、姚李欢
场景:牛勇超、闫世桐、刘聪、韩薇薇
数字合成:陈刘芳
声音设计:刹那之光、王双双
原创音乐:刹那之光
配音演员
阿狸: 山新
小小云: 程愿
旁白: 徐瀚
友情客串:cucn201小爱、林熊猫
剧情简介
在《阿狸梦之岛·我的云》中,阿狸遇到了他的新朋友,一个可爱的飞不高的小小云,一个美好的故事就此展开了画卷。“在梦之岛,你知道为什么会天晴吗?因为云彩们都去旅行了。如果有一天,你也遇到了飞不高的小小云,会把它带回家吗? 不管你在天的哪一边,都是那朵在我身边,带来快乐、小小的我的云。”
制作突破
《梦之岛》系列除了保留以往作品的手绘风格之外,无论人物形象还是动画制作,都焕然一新。11分钟的短片,从手绘分镜到手绘逐帧动画,打造阿狸独特的手绘风格,渲染动人心弦的画面效果。这次,梦之城不仅仅打造了阿狸与小小云的惊喜与感动,动画片中还精心设置了很多有玄机的精彩画面。
台词
阿狸梦之岛·我的云 对白
给你吃棉花糖
You can have my cotton candy
只能咬一口哦!
Only one bite!
怎么会这样啊
How could it be?
你长得好像棉花糖哦
You really look like a cotton candy
我是小小云
I’m little Cloud
我有一个朋友也有一朵小小云
One of my friends used to have a little Cloud
你要是棉花糖该多好啊
I prefer you a cotton candy
什么?
What did you say?
没什么没什么
Nothing at all
不过你真的是一朵云吗?你这么小?
However, are you a cloud ? you are so tiny?
所以才叫小小云
That is why I’m called cloud
那为什么别的云彩都那么大呢
Why are the other clouds so big?
我才一岁嘛
Because I am only one year old
你看那朵云
Look at that cloud
他已经10岁了
He is ten years old
那朵呢
How about that one
应该有60多岁了吧
She should be sixty years old
Wow
很高兴认识你
It is glad to see you
不过我该回家了
But I should go home
再见
Goodbye
为什么要跟着我
Why are you following me?
你不用回家吗
You don’t have to go home
我…回不去了
I…I can’t
为什么
Why
因为…我还不会飞
Because…I don’t know how to fly now
这样啊 那先去我家吧
I see…how about come to my home
Sure
对了,我叫阿狸
By the way .I’m Ali
今天晚上是我最最爱吃的鸡肉卷、番茄汁和蘑菇汤
I’ll have chicken wrap form my dinner,with ketchup and mushroom soup and which are my favorite
怎么都吃光了
How dare you finish all of them?
拿来!这是我的!
This is mine!
好饱……好饱啊……
I’m so full…
好美的夜空啊
What a beautiful night
明天应该是个大晴天吧
It should be a sunny day tomorrow
阿狸,你知道为什么会天晴吗?
Ali ,do you know why the sky becomes
为什么?
Why
因为云彩都去旅行了。
Because all the clouds are travelling
哦,他们还会回来接你回家的吧。
I see .they will come to take you home
嗯……也许吧。
Eh…maybe they will
阿狸你知道为什么会下雨吗?
Ali. Do you know why there are rainy days?
为什么?
Why?
那是因为天上有一朵云在哭
Because there is a crying cloud in the sky
这样啊。
I see
我猜梅雨季节的那朵云,一定是非常非常伤心呢
I suppose she was very sad in the plum season
嗯,因为他没能和大家云旅行。
Yes she didn’t go to journey with others
云注定是要去远行的
Clouds are destined to travel
小小云,你也会飞回到天空去的。
Little cloud, you will be back to the sky soon
跟你的朋友们一起每天开开心心地去世界各地旅行。
To travel with your friends all over the world
嗯!
Yes!
晚安,小小云。
Good night, little cloud
晚安,阿狸。
Good night, Ali
啊!鸡肉卷!
Oh!Chicken wrap!
哇!你居然会飞了啊!
Wow!you can fly!
我就想着一定要把它拿回来,然后就会飞了
I just want to take it back,and then I can fly
吃才是激发最大潜能的动力
Eating is the only driving force to stimulate the maximum potential
我们再去吃棉花糖吧!
Let’s have more cotton candies!
好!
Great!
转眼间,很长时间过去了
In the blink of an eye, a long time passed
都怪我每次都吃太多
It’s my bad that I eat too much every time
我保证以后再也不吃那么多棉花糖了
I promise never eat that much cotton candies from now on
现在就开始减肥
I now began to lose weight
没关系,我们再使劲下
Never mind, we should try harder
我想回家
I want go home
小小云,你已经好几天没吃东西了
Little Cloud, you haven’t eaten for several days
你看,我拿来了你最爱吃的棉花糖
Look I bring your favorite cotton candy to you
我不饿,我会瘦到和以前一样的
I am not hungry. I will be skinny as before
嗯,一定会的
Sure you will
小小云
Little Cloud
云注定是要远行的
Your faith is to travel
和你的朋友们一起
With your friends
可是你就是我最好的朋友啊
But you are my best friend
之后,许多天又悄悄过去了。。。。。。
After many days, quickly in the past 。。。。。。
早安,阿狸
Morning, Ali
都怪这朵云
All is the cloud’s fault
害的我被子总也是晒不干
I can’t even dry my quilt
我的皮肤没有办法晒成漂亮的古铜色了
I can’t even dry my quilt
讨厌的云挡住了阳光
The hated cloud blocks the sunshine
我的花都谢了
My flowers are dead
一朵也卖不出去
No one would buy them
我讨厌多云
I hate cloudy
这天气总让我很忧伤
This weather always makes me sad
讨厌
How annoying
快走
Go away
快走开
Get off
住手!
Stop that!Please stop!
小小云,快跑
Little Cloud, run
阿狸
Ali
小小云,你已经长大了
Little Cloud, you’ve grown up
应该去寻找你的朋友们,应该去远行
You should go to find your friends and to travel with them
你走吧!回到天空去吧!
You should go!Back to the sky!
可我不想离开梦之城
But I don’t want to leave Dream Castle
不想离开家
I don’t want to leave home
不想离开你
And I don’t want to leave you
我想和阿狸……
I want to stay with Ali……
你快滚啊!
Go!
小小云,保重
Take care, Little Cloud
阿狸偷偷收藏了小小云的一滴眼泪
Ali secretly collected one drop of tear from Little Cloud
小心地装在瓶子里
Pot it in the bottle carefully
之后,小小云不在的日子
After that, in the days without Little Cloud
阿狸经常会坐在屋顶,和水滴说话
Ali always set on the roof top, talked to the tear drop
小小云,今天是晴天
Little Cloud, today is a fine day
天上一朵云彩都没有
There is no cloud in the sky
我知道你和朋友们旅行去了
I know you are travelling with your friends
不知道你在另外一片天空会看到什么样的世界呢?
What will you see in the other piece of the sky?
小小云,今天是雨天
Little Cloud, it’s rainy today
我的心情不好,总担心是你在哭
I am worried you are crying
男孩子嘛要坚强一点
Boys should be stronger
只有勇敢者才能拿到胜利的棉花糖
Only the brave ones can get the victory cotton candy
小小云,不管晴天雨天
Little Cloud, whatever sunny or rainy
我知道
I know
在头上很远很远的地方
Somewhere far away in the sky
有一朵
There is a cloud
我的云
Of mine
(完)
最新修订时间:2024-10-30 19:52
目录
概述
动画片简介
参考资料